Jerusalem Ridge Bluegrass Celebration 2015 Lineup
5 Days of Traditional Bluegrass Music from its Birthplace !!
Click Here to Download Entire JRBC 2015 Program, Schedule, Maps, etc.
Some of the treasured bands that will be play for you include:
The Cumberland Highlanders
Larry Sparks and the Lonesome Ramblers
Larry Gillis and his Hard Driving Swamp Grass Band
Phillip Steinmetz and his Sunny Tennesseans
David Davis and the Warrior River Boys
Melvin Goins and Windy Mountain
The Karl Shiflett & Big Country Show
Sammy Adkins and The Sandy Hook Mountain Boys
Tommy Brown and County Line Grass
The Price Sisters
The Chunn Family
Larry Efaw & the Bluegrass Mountaineers
Kody Norris and the Watauga Mountain Boys
Gold Wing Express
Glenville State College Bluegrass Band
David Leatherman and Stone County
Ricky Prater and the Midnight Travelers
Alan Sibley and the Magnolia Ramblers
Phillip Akemon Family
Gary Brewer and the Kentucky Ramblers
Deputy Elvis Doolin and the Magan Square Dancers
Steve Helton and His Highlander Friends
Brett Dudenhoeffer and Acoustic Essays
Carolina Rose and Friends
The RidgeRunners Gospel
Wednesday Open Mic
The Annual Fiddler's Roll Call
The Sunday Morning Monroe Family Graveside Service and Gospel Singing
The Sunday Morning Church Service
A Cumberland Highlander Production
Julie and Campbell Mercer & 200 Volunteers who Love You
Celebrating American Bluegrass and Mountain Music
*Listen to the festival LIVE on your FM radio* Frequency will be announced
• Keep Jerusalem Ridge wholesome – No alcohol or illegal substances are allowed. And, Ohio County is a dry county.
• Please realize that Jerusalem Ridge is operated by volunteers. Please treat them kindly. Many of them don’t even get time to listen to the music on the stage.
• Drive very slowly. Be sure to always stay to the right! Watch out for blind curves.
• If you leave your chair for extended periods expect folks needing a better view to plop down in it. They’ll be happy to move when you return.
• Please do not smoke in the concert, stage, backstage, and work shop areas.
• All campers should register with attendant before setting up. Please notify attendant if you think you have a loud generator. Quiet generators, not necessarily whisper quiet, but generators rated in the 60-69 decibel range are best.
• Please follow instructions of parking attendant. We must keep access open for emergency vehicles.
• Keep pets leashed. Friendly pets only. Please clean up after them.
• You may be on TV. It is assumed that you are agreeable to this. “Hot Set”
• Have a lot of fun!
RV Dumping $15.00 and Water Tank Refill $20.00 (Different Truck )
Call the number below when you need these services
Join us Sunday Morning at 10 AM at the Rosine Cemetery for the Monroe Graveside singing and prayer service, the worship service on the main stage, and the Sunday Gospel Singing, and the Grand Finale Sunday night.
Special Thanks to
The volunteers and donors who kept the dream alive
30 Greatest Bluegrass Bands in the world
Allen Logging and Chipping
Jimmy Smith Trucking
Country Oven Bakery
South Central Bank
The MC Team
Brother Mike Taylor
Jerry and Diana Cannon
Dickey and Janice House
Andy Berley Computer Solutions
Monroe Home Place Tour Guides and Volunteers
J and J Towing
And to the fans who love and support this music and its musicians
JERUSALEM RIDGE 2014 OHIO COUNTY PARK SHUTTLE SCHEDULE For help call 270-256-2550
Thursday thru Saturday
Leave County Park Leave Jerusalem Ridge
8:30 A.M. 9:00 A.M.
12:20 P.M. 2:00 P.M.
After last show
SUNDAY MORNING GRAVESIDE SERVICE
Shuttles will be available at the Lower Field at Jerusalem Ridge boarding area starting at approximately 9:20 Sunday morning to pick up people going to the Bill Monroe Graveside Service at the Rosine Cemetery. They will make as many trips as necessary to get all that want to attend to the site and return.
Please bear with us – if there are large numbers that want to attend by bus, some delays may be inevitable. Thanks for your patience.
JERUSALEM RIDGE 2014 OHIO COUNTY PARK SUNDAY SCHEDULE
Busses will be available at the Ohio County Park at 9:00 to take folks to the Graveside Service at the Rosine Cemetery and to drop off those who want to remain on Jerusalem Ridge. The regular bus schedule to the Ridge will resume after the service at approximately 11:30 and will run until after the Finale in the evening.
(download the festival program above). The schedule will be available at gate.